"Binocular Stargazing" by Mike D. Reynolds. Turn off the TV, set the game controller down and take a look at the night sky! A guide to viewing the stars, the moon, planets, meteors and more through binoculars. All that you need is a simple pair of binoculars. This handy guide explains how to choose binoculars and use them to observe everything from comets to solar eclipses. Ideal for amateur astronomers of all ages.
- Information on current binocular brands and models
- Extensive catalog of celestial objects
- Lists of what to look for in each season
- Instructions for safely viewing eclipses
- Tips on recording your observations
A great book for camping or backyard stargazing on those warm summer nights, all that you need is a pair of binoculars and the night sky. Paperback, measures 5½” x 8¼”.