The G2® LED is a compact high-output flashlight featuring a body made of tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer and an aluminum bezel. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED and a precision micro-textured reflector to produce a smooth 80-lumen beam—four times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight, and more than enough to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision. The tactically-correct pushbutton tailcap switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® body with deep grid pattern for secure grip, aluminum bezel
- Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life