Fenix TK35 is a convenient extremely high intensity multifunctional flashlight. Using the Cree XM-L(U2) LED, it has an output of 960 Lumens and a 1,165 feet (355 meter) long-throwing beam. It can deliver a significantly high output. Offering 5 brightness levels, strobe, and hidden functions, it can be powered by the frost-resistant CR123A lithium batteries or large-capacity 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries. With the unique batteries holder and the dual switch in the tail cap, the TK35 shows great power in various outdoor activities, such as exploring, camping, searching, caving, etc.
- Uses XM-L2(U2) LED, max 960-lumen output
- 5 brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS
Turbo - 960 Lumens - 2 hr.
High - 400 Lumens - 6 hr. 45 min.
Mid - 150 Lumens - 21 hr.
Low - 50 Lumens - 60 hr.
Eco - 8 Lumens - 240 hr.
- Dual switch in the tail cap
- Low-voltage warning function
- Digitally-regulated output (maintains constant brightness)
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Low-voltage warning function to remind users of low power
- Toughened ultr-clear glass lens with anti-reflective finish
- Intelligent memory circuit which automatically memorizes the brightness level when turned off
- Over discharge protection circuit protects the batteries effectively
- Patented battery holder made of PC quality material - wear resistant and shock resistant
- Max 1,165 feet (355 meter) long-throwing beam
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium Type III hard-anodized finish, scratch resistant and wear resistant
- Waterproof to IPX-9 standard